1. Corned beef and cabbage in the crock-pot was a success!! Super yummy!!
2. I was so happy to get my camera back from getting cleaned! I sure did miss having it around for the 5 days it was gone.
3. I have been on an organizing and cleaning kick!! it must be because it is spring (and I am OCD). I am planning to do a few spring cleaning posts to help get you in the "Spring Cleaning" mood too!! (cause it makes me very happy and I want to share the love!!).
4. Just Sophie going for a ride.
5. This has not happened in a while, but I came home for lunch (as I usually do) on Wednesday and found fluff everywhere. CRAZY Dogs, they were doing so well!!
6. Ashley and I took a trip to the Container Store on Saturday. I SERIOUSLY - LOVE that store!! I had a few organizing projects in mind when I went, because, you can get sucked into wanting to organize EVERY space in your house when you shop there. Blog posts will be coming see #3.
7. Ashley made cake jars for my birthday celebration, since she knows how much I LOVE frosting!! It was lemon cake and cream cheese frosting and AMAZINGLY Delicious!!
8. Flowers from Ashley to decorate the table on Sunday. I love having the kids over!!
9. Josh & Jess wanted to go to Goodwill after lunch on Sunday, so Mike and I tagged along. Not quite as exciting as the container store for me, but Mike found a few things.