1. Mondays are always a little tough getting back into the swing of things. On Someday's 5:00 pm is wonderful!!
2. My lunch date. I come home for lunch every day to see my crazy pups and let them outside for some fresh air. We really need to get a doggie door!!
3. Mike worked from home on Friday, so he picked me up for lunch, since he was close by. He is a pretty great guy!.
4. Happy mail this week!! I really love getting magazines in the mail!!
5. Made my to-do and want-to-do list on Saturday morning. I don't know what it is about lists that make me so happy!! They stress Mike out terribly (I cannot wrap my head around that!). I was able to get good amount crossed off, which always makes me even more happy than making the list!!
6. Bath day for Sophie and Bella. Of course it is clean the bathroom day after that ordeal (both of those things were on my to-list CHECK!).
7. I made dog biscuits for Sophie and Bella (this was on my want-to-do list CHECK!), and I was surprised at how easy they were to make. Both pups LOVED them. I will be doing a blog post about them in the next week or so. Next time I am doubling the recipe, because, I like to give my dogs treats!!
8. We went to the bark park on Sunday at our usual time, and Bella & Sophie had a blast with their peeps (there were lots of dogs there and 4 other pitbulls for them to play with). We all needed a nap on Sunday afternoon!!
9. I prepared corned beef and cabbage for Monday night (St Patty's Day), this is the first time I have cooked it in the crock pot. But since I am going to be at work all day, I like that it will cook while I am gone, and be ready when I get home.