From left to right:
1. An afternoon pick me up.
2. I bought a new basket at Target, and Pete made himself right at home in it. CRAZY Pete!!
3. On nights when I don't have anything planned for dinner, it is grilled cheese and tomato soup (I always have bread, cheese and soup on hand). Plus it is YUMMY!
4. Kodi came in to work for a visit on Wednesday. I love when dogs come to visit at work!!
5. I found a lump on Bella's neck this week, so I made an appointment at the vet. They are not really sure what it is (I am hoping it is NOTHING!!) I will know in a few days after the tests come back. But as you can see, she was ready to GO home!!
6. I cleaned out my closet on Saturday morning, it felt so good to get the stuff out of there that I have not worn in quite a while.
7. Mike and I went to Chipolte for lunch on Saturday. I got something different this time, and it was really yummy ~ Barbacoa meat with brown rice, pinto beans and green salsa.
8. I am hoping this is the last trip we have to make to Lumber Liquidators!! Ashley and Josh's rooms are the last ones to get the flooring done (NO more carpet in da house!!).
9. Mike requested pancakes AGAIN for breakfast on Sunday morning. I think he could eat them every day.