1. I had to get a crown on my wisdom tooth (yup, I still have my wisdom teeth) this week (blah). My dentist was having a hard time getting back there, I didn't realize until the Novocaine wore off that my tongue was bruised...OUCH!!
2. Just Bella waiting for me to throw her the ball.
3. Saturday morning coffee, while I plan out my list of things to do and make my menu for the week.
4. Bella had her second week of puppy class. She did so well (even with "leave it")!! I LOVE the trainer too! She has a pitbull and has really given me some great tips that are working AWESOME with Bella.
5. Seriously!! I think we have gotten enough rain this month!!
6. I took Sophie to the vet for a re-check on her skin on Saturday (we drove in the torrential down pour, see #5). She is on another round of antibiotics just to make sure her skin infection is totally cleared up.
7. What do you do when you don't want to wash your hair on Sunday morning and it looks like a hot mess after you were caught in a crazy downpour on Saturday afternoon (see #5)?? You put your hair in a sock bun.
8. Well, Bella finally go to the red part of her Goughnuts toy. I am so glad they guarantee them. I am Sending it back for a new one (thanks Goughnuts!!).
9. I have finally been getting the itch to take this bad boy back out again (I have been really lazy using my iPhone camera). I am kinda excited about it!!