1. There is still a lot of doggie paddling going on around here, that is why the blog posts have been sparse (sorry!!). But on a side note...I have some new ideas for my blog that I hope to implement in the next few weeks.
2. I am LOVING Beyond Diet!! I whipped up one of the recipes from the website, Latin Stir Fry, for dinner one night this week~so yummy!
3. I go through breakfast phases, right now I am on a protein shake breakfast kick. I use 1 scoop of BioTrust Protein Powder (Vanilla), half of a frozen banana, half a cup of coconut milk, a quarter cup of water, and 5 ice cubes. It tastes so good, it is hard to believe it is good for you.
4. Mike bought me a new water cup, since my old SB's one broke. I love the stainless steal version, it keeps my water cold for hours!!
5. Just some more of my food. 2 egg omelet with salsa and sweet potato hash (can you tell I like to eat?).
6. I discovered a new doggie camera app called barkcam. This one has sounds that make you dog look at you and then it snaps their photo. I tried it out with Bella.
7. And Sophie (see #6). So far I think it will be a great asset to all my other camera apps!
8. I love when my menu is made for the week and my grocery shopping is done and put away. Not one of my favorite jobs!
9. OK, I am a kitchen gadget junkie!! Have you heard of Veggetti?? I bought one on Friday (specifically for this recipe pictured), and let me tell you...It is AMAZING!! I whipped up at batch of zucchini noodles for my meatballs and sauce. So GOOD!! (*I found mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and used a $5 off coupon, only cost me $10 bucks).