I am not sure what happened with my Monday post, the beginning of the week got away from me :(
From left to right:
1. Sometimes while I am working on an audit for work, it is so much more enjoyable with a snack! This is my favorite raw trail mix from Sprouts Market (I miss that store dearly!). I stock when I am in AZ.
2. It was in the 60's last week, I actually opened the windows. But since the weather is crazy here in ND, it snowed yesterday~BOO!
3. Just a selfie before heading off to my weekly Walmart adventure (don't I look excited??).
4. Since the weather was feeling like spring see #2, I made burgers for dinner. I have been gluten free for a while and honestly I do not miss the bun, especially when it is topped with tomatoes and avocado, YUM!
5. Just Soph watching me while I am on the computer.
6. Mike and I went to church on Sunday, to be honest, I am still a little guarded when it comes to church.
7. After church see #7, Mike and I hit up a new restaurant that opened in Willistion last week. It is similar to Chipolte (Q'doba Mexican Grill). Mike and I both had the same opinion, it was good, but we still like Chipolte better. Of course with our limited eateries around town, we will def go back.
8. I finally got around to selling my iPhone 5, Josh always does it for me, since he is an eBay expert seller!! It sold in about 30 min. Not sure what I will do with my $$.
9. I have been craving Cuties lately, I must be needing some vitamin c. I love that these little guys are so easy to peel.