1. The Walmart greeter is so nice, he gives out Twix bars.
2. North Dakota was actually warmer than CT, but still colder than AZ.
3. I am addicted to lip balm!! I had to try this new flavor, and I liked the pink striped package!
4. This is what main street in Williston looks like, it kinda reminds me of where I grew up.
5. Mike and I went to a Japanese steak house for lunch on Saturday, it was really YUMMY!! We had so much food, so we enjoyed it again for lunch on Sunday.
6. This happens a few times a week. Hot chocolate and TV.
7. Mike bought me some new boots to take the dogs out. They are not the most fashionable (and cost a small fortune), but they are AMAZINGLY warm and have great grip on the ice. He always takes care of me.
8. Made a big batch of stuffed pepper soup for the week. Recipe is HERE.
9. This girl is two today. Happy Birthday Sophie!!