From left to right:
1. Since the school has been locking the field at night, we can't let the dogs run around off leash (not cool!). So we take the dogs swimming every night after work for some exercise and to burn off some energy. Bell loves to see how many toys she can fit in her mouth.
2. Sophie just looking cute in her life jacket.
3. I discovered Ezekiel 4:9 English muffins, and let me just say...YUM!
4. Mike and I are doing something new with our Saturday date night/afternoon. We are taking turns planning a date. I was first. We tried out a new restaurant that I really liked, and I was able to stay on my normal eating plan (see #7).
5. Then I took him to the gun range for some target shooting. I think he was surprised that I hit the target EVER time (my dad taught me and my brother how to use a gun when we were younger). It was fun! Mike's turn to plan our date next week.
6. see #5.
7. I started the 21 Day Fix eating plan this week (I was very happy to find that it is almost the same as the Beyond Diet plan that I have currently been doing). I LOVE IT (most days I don't even eat all the food)!! I am thinking about signing up to be a coach, so if you have questions, feel free to email me (I would love to have you on my team!!).
8. This is what happens when you go to the bark park, and take a swim. Conked out on Mike's leg.
9. I met up with Ashley on Sunday morning to get a pedicure. My toes needed it so badly. So glad I have presentable tootsies again!!