From left to right:
1. Josh has been perfecting his candle making skills.
2. I have been doing a lot of this at work. Spread sheets...good times (I really kinda like it~must be my OCD)!!!
3. My new favorite breakfast drink...Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie: 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 T Peanut Butter, 1 T Cocoa powder, 1 frozen banana (I add a few ice cubes too). blend and enjoy!!!
4. The weekly menu/grocery list.
5. I finally got around to my ironing. Its like having a new wardrobe!!
6. I have been wanting to try quinoa for a while, finally gave it a try, sweet potatoe, spinach & raisin quinoa. 2 thumbs up!!!
7. Working on a logo for my hubby's work.
8. Mike is addicted to Spider Solitare.
9. Celebrated our 3rd July birthday today~Nate will be 30 on July 30th. Of course I made his favorite meal...hot dogs with sauerkraut.
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately...things have been busy around here. I hope to get back to regularly scheduled programming soon!!