I am not sure if anyone still reads my blog??? Sorry for the very LONG absence!! Things have just been a little crazy for me!!! Starting with my new job, Christmas, computer issues, life, etc.
As most of you know I started a new job at McKesson Pharmaceuticals on 11/28/11. I went from working 32 hours, with a 10 minute commute to working 40 + hours with a 80 minute daily commute (round trip). So needless to say, I had WAY less down time than I had been used to!! Then when you throw Christmas and a computer virus into the mix, well lets just say, I had to cut a lot from my schedule, and blogging was one of those things *sad face here*
A few weeks ago I was contacted/interviewed for an office manager position in an office a lot like my former office, and it is 6 minutes from my house. I accepted the position, gave my two weeks notice to McKesson. I start tomorrow!! I am sooo excited!! And feel like I am getting my life back!! Plus a lot of patients from our old office (that closed), transferred to this office, so I am pretty excited to see most of them!!
I have not stamped or picked up my camera since Christmas, which I cannot believe!! But I still use my iphone to take photos here and there (it is just in my blood, LOL!). I have lots more photos and will try to catch up with my iPhone photo dumps, since I hope to include them in my Project Life album.
Here is my photo dump from left to right:
1. My sweet hubby picked up a lot of the slack for me while I worked overtime.
2. Because the Superior court does not think I have too much on my plate already~jury duty notice~BLAH!!
3. This is the YUMMIEST cereal EVER!! Chocolate squares with chocolate filling. I ate the entire box (not in one sitting, LOL!) as a snack. I will not buy it anymore, because it is too tempting!!!
4. Was craving grapefruit the other day~sour and yummy!
5. Some yummy drinks I bought at Costco
6. I had Friday off this week, and spent the day with my hubby, my favorite part of the day, our morning coffee.
7. This is the side compartment on my vehicle door, filled with Tootsie roll wrappers. I usually eat them on my commute home from work.
8. Kodi sitting with me on the couch.
9. Tried on some black pants and sent this to Ashley (my fashion consultant) to make sure the are not too "old womanish".
Hopefully I will be back to a regular blogging schedule soon!!