Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I have really missed blogging, and I am so looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled blog posts!!
The first week at my new job went great, I am looking forward to streamlining the office, and organize it a bit. I worked from home on Thursday and part of Friday and I think I am going to
like LOVE it!! I know Kodi likes having me home, LOL!! He sleeps right next to me while I am entering info into my billing program.
Since I am a little behind schedule with Valentines Day this year, I whipped up a candy wrapper in Photoshop that you can just print, score and tape. it is Super easy!! And if you are a busy like me these days, and still want to remember your favorite peeps with a little "sweet" treat, here ya go!!
1. download candy wrapper HERE
2. cut in half at 5.5 inches.
3. score at 2 7/8, 3 1/8, 5 1/2, 5 3/4.
4. fold; cut excess if needed, tape.
5. give to someone special!!
*I used the1.55 oz Hershey Bar
Enjoy your weekend!!
and just answering a few questions from my last post:
* Tootsie rolls are chocolate chewy candy (low Weight Watcher points too, that's why I eat them, gives me a "sort of" chocolate fix).
* Ashley gave me the thumbs up on the pants~guess they were not too old womanish, LOL!!