From left to right:
1. On Tuesday, Ashley and I decide to get a pedicure (we both had the day off), the place where we get our tootsies done, has a Starbucks next door, so of course we had to get one!!
2. My toes are presentable again!!
3. We finally finished (and by we, I mean Mike), painting our house. It was a BIG job, and I am so glad it is done (well the front door still needs to be painted, but the house is done~woot!)
4. I went back to work on Wednesday after having 5 days off. I am so happy my office has great coffee!! It was definitely a MUST!
5. A little organizing project I took on in my bathroom.
6. I always grab some kind of snack on my drive back to work from my lunch hour. Right now I am loving these all fruit frozen pops.
7. Saturday morning I went to my old Weight Watcher meeting. I don't normally weigh myself, because I get pretty competitive with myself, but when my pants start getting tight, I know there is a problem!! I am owning the fact that I have been eating BAD!! And I am doing something about it. 6 pounds to get back to my goal weight!!
8. Saturday night Mike and I went to church, and picked up a SB's. The temp outside was 107, but Mike and I both got HOT coffees. YUP, we are crazy Arizonians. (I just noticed I have 3 coffee photos this week, LOL!).
9. This little girl had a vet appointment on Sunday morning. She had to have a blood test to see how she is doing with her treatment of valley fever. I am hoping it comes back negative, but the vet said she tested pretty high when we found out she had it, so hopefully she won't have to be on the meds too much longer. She did such a great job!!