From left to right:
1. I did pretty well tracking my food this week, however, I did not get the results I was hoping for when I weighed in on Saturday morning. That is OK, because today is a new day!
2. On Tuesday, Sophie started acting very lethargic and not herself. I called the vet on Wednesday, and they worked us in after I got off work. They suspect it is valley fever, just like Bella has (and Kodi had). She recommended starting Soph on the medication, since we already have it for Bella. We won't get the results for 7 days, but she is already acting like herself again.
3. This is what I eat for breakfast, pretty much every day, yogurt with fresh berries, SO YUMMY!
4. Just Bella being cute!
5. This is one of my favorite low calorie, chocolate treats.
6. We bought Sophie and Bella life jackets to help them with their fear of swimming. Sophie does really great, but Bella is still a little scared. But seriously, how cute do they look?
7. Mike and I ate at Chipolte on Saturday. I am back to the veggie bowl (low points, I shared the guacamole with Mike).
8. Since Sophie was feeling better, we went to the bark park on Sunday morning. We met a new pittie friend, named Meatball.
9. I finally got my car washed and my new decal put on. I LOVE IT!!