From left to right:
1. Sometimes I really crave a crunchy apple. Of course the ones around here are not as good as Woodstock, CT apples, but this store bought one hit the spot.
2. There has been a lot of swimming going on at the Clark house. Sophie and Bella LOVE it.
3. It is hard to believe that Bella was once afraid of the pool. She does so well with her life jacket on.
4. This is what it is like when I am on my computer, Pete is right up in the monitors grill.
5. I know I had a picture of this in last weeks photo dump, but I am loving my breakfast these days!! Choboni yogurt with berries and a sprinkle of Kashi cereal.
6. I am trying to work walking back into my daily routine, which is hard, since the dogs always want to come along with me when I get my shoes on. Not sure how I am going to schedule it in, but my goal this week is to go at least 3 times.
7. Mike and I were craving salad on Saturday, so of course we headed to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch.
8. The kids came over yesterday for Father's Day and Hersh and Kodi wanted to give swimming a spin (not really, LOL). Like #2 lots of swimming going on over here.
9. Kodi tried out Bella's life jacket. He did pretty good, but still is not really a fan of the pool.