From left to right:
1. Our pool resurface is complete!! Sophie and Bella had so much fun playing in the water while we were filling it back up.
2. Cereal for dinner. This happens 1-2 times per week. Some days I am just too tired to even think about cooking dinner (and the cleaning up!).
3. Bella is taking medication for valley fever, which she will be on for a while. She has gotten pretty smart with our disguises. These are the best things EVER to hide a pill!!
4. Love my Peeps!! But I am getting rid of most of my Easter candy!! My jeans are getting tight!!
5. New specs for me!!
6. Mike and I went out for breakfast on Saturday morning. I had an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.
7. Bella got her staples out (well, it was 1 staple, she managed to get 2 out during the week) on Sunday morning. Since the vets office is right near a Starbucks, we decided to get a coffee. We even got the dogs a pup-a-chino (a cup of whipped cream), which I learned about on Pinterest,. They were big fans!! We were then off to the bark park for some doggie fun!
8. Of course I got my usual. tall, non-fat, no whip, white mocha. DELISH!!
9. Sunday night was a grilled cheese kinda night!