1. Our stairs are almost finished!! I LOVE them. Here is a sneak peak.
2. My cook-top got a cleaning this week. THIS is what I use (I found it at Walmart). Works AWESOME!!
3. I got my haircut Friday after work. I had a couple inches cut off. Feels great and now I get ready in no time!!
4. We had Kodi for the weekend, while Josh and Jess went skiing. He was pretty excited to go to the bark park with us!
5. I am always the "keeper of the leashes" when we go to the bark park. I try to be cool and wear them around my neck, like the trendy guy that goes there, HA!
6. Mike and I tried a NEW restaurant on Saturday. It is dog themed, which I LOVED!! And the food was so YUMMY!! I had a burger and fries. Not very low calorie, but I enjoyed every bite!!
7. I did some menu planning for the week. I have been winging it for the past few weeks. On the menu this week:
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese, Crock Pot Cranberry BBQ Chicken, Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin, and Chicken Parmesan Muffins.
(Can you tell I LOVE my crock pot?). Most of the recipes are from THIS blog. Ashley has made a lot of the recipes and also has a membership. She liked everything she has made so far.
8. I LOVE when the grocery shopping is done~seriously, WORST job ever!!
9. Mike made wings for the Super Bowl. I had something else planned, but he wanted to have wings (which was OK with me). I think he could eat them every day.