1. Bella just lounging in the kitchen.
2. I bought some dog treats for the pups that were shaped like Nutter Butter Cookies. I usually break them in half and goop some peanut butter on it for them. It is their own puppy Nutter Butter treat.
3. I thought I was experiencing allergies last week, but come to find out I have a cold~BOO!!
4. I made Mike his favorite breakfast on Saturday. Buttermilk pancakes with Strawberries and whipped cream (he adds maple syrup too~gross!!)
5. See # 4
6. I whipped up some Valentines Day treats for the kiddos.
7. On Saturday we ran a few errands and Mike was in the mood for In-N-Out Burger, since I was not feeling great see # 3, I didn't think I was really very hungry, but after I started eating, I realized that I was...YUM!!
8. On our Sunday Bark Park visit, there was a dog agility event right next door, so Mike and I took Sophie and Bella over to watch. They had some really neat vendors too. We bought some elk antlers for the pups (hopefully they last a while). If you are in the market for some, the couple that has this small business are super nice. Check them out HERE
9. Sophie and Bella got micro chipped on Sunday. I was a little worried when I saw the BIG needle, but they did great!