From left to right:
1. I tried this Cranberry Chicken recipe that I found on Pinterest. Super easy and very YUMMY. I really LOVE 3 ingredient crock pot recipes.
2. I think this will be our last bag of puppy food, since Bella will be turning one soon (we do not really know when her birthday is, but the people we adopted her from said she was about 5 months old when we got her).
3. I bought a bag of Valentine M&M's to make some "hugs" last week. Unfortunately I only needed a few and I have been eating them all week long!! Recipe coming this week.
4. I don't normally drink soda, but the other day I had a craving for some Diet Dr Pepper.
5. I am now COBRA certified. So if you have any questions regarding COBRA, I should be able to answer them!!
6. Mike and I went out for breakfast HERE. The bagels were SO GOOD!! I will definitely go back, cause this gal loves her carbs (especially bagels)!!!
7. While we were running errands on Saturday morning, we stopped at PetSmart and they had 15 puppies up for adoption. I wanted to put one (or two) in my pocket and bring them home with me. I tried to talk Josh into this one.
8. Mike and I usually reward ourselves with a frozen yogurt after our weekly shopping trip to Sam's/Costco is finished.
9. Our weekly trip to the bark park. Sunday's are FUN day's for Soph and Bella!!