From left to right:
1. I made my famous buttermilk pancakes on Wednesday (since Mike and I were home for New Year's Day). The recipe is HERE. They are so good!!
2. Mike and I are drinking grape juice EVERY day (I will post about it on Friday).
3. I love organizing my new calendar every year. This year's model is THIS one.
4. I bought new kitchen towels at COSTCO this week. They are so bright and Cheery.
5. Sophie and Bella each got one of THESE for Christmas. They LOVE them!! see #6
6. Sophie enjoying some play time with the Chuck-it.
7. We have a car wash near our house that offers FREE (do it yourself) vacuuming. Mike and I vacuumed out my car on Saturday, I didn't realize how much dog hair was in there. Must be from all the bark park visits, LOL!
8. After we vacuumed the car and ran a few errands. We stopped at IKEA for a few organizing items and lunch. Swedish meatballs and lingen berry jam~Yes Please! (random fact: I am part Swedish).
9 Mike and I grabbed a SB's before church. I cannot remember the last time I had one (gasp!!). Of course I got my usual: non fat-no whip-white mocha=DELISH!