From left to right:
1. When it is cloudy and 88 degrees in Phoenix, you break out the sweaters. I am ready for fall!!
2. I am addicted to Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea, so yummy (I drink mine iced).
3. Since I have been cutting out all processed foods from my diet, cereal had to go (BOO!), but I am currently loving quinoa with apples, walnuts and cinnamon and a splash of coconut milk.
4. Bella started her puppy classes at PetSmart on Saturday morning. We want her to get the AKC Canine Good Citizen certificate (just like Sophie). I think she is the smartest one in class, LOL!!
5. And just because I love pretty food!! Greek yogurt with berries and walnuts.
6. Just some puppy playing.
7. I stopped at Target on Sunday morning and was thrilled to find some Applegate products.
8. It had to happen!! Pumpkin candle melts are in the house...they smell so yummy!
9. We went to the BP (bark park) on Sunday, it wore out Soph, LOL!!