From left to right:
1. Monday started off with a huge rain storm. It was CRAZY!! I finally made it into work around 10am. My backyard and pool took a while to clean up.
2. Mike is out of town for a couple of weeks, so Ashley went to the bark park with me on Wednesday night (Sophie, Bella and Kodi all had a great time!! even though Kodi wouldn't smile for the camera, silly pup!!)
3. see #2
4. see #2
5. Since Sophie was still itching, I dropped her off at the vet on Friday morning to have some tests done. They called me at lunch time and said that they were not going to run the tests, because she has a skin infection (poor girl!!).
6. We came home from the vet with a goodie bag of antibiotics and medicated shampoo. Soph seem to be less itchy already *smile*
7. My mom sent me some oil and vinegar from the town she lives in. I cannot wait to try it!! Here is the link.
8. I am finishing up a 9 day cleanse, that gave me awesome results and I feel great. I wasn't even hungry, since it included real food that was yummy!!