From left to right:
1. We had Kodi for the weekend, so I made sure to stock up on doggie treats (and kitty treats too).
2. Mike and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for our Saturday lunch. So yummy!
3. Every week my hubby gases up my car and takes it through the car wash for me. He takes good care of me!
4. On our way to the BP (bark park).
5. 3 excited doggies see #4.
6. Sunday night I decided to have a "cheat meal" and for me it was a big bowl of cereal (yeah, I know, most people would cheat on something like pizza or burgers, but I LOVE cereal!!).
7. I thought things were cooling off around here...I guess I was a little hopeful.
8. I know I have said this before, but I LOVE Ezekiel English muffins!! This was my lunch.
9. I took the plunge and signed up to be a Beach Body coach, so if you want to get started with an awesome exercise program, just let me know!! I am getting ready to start my second round of the 21 Day Fix, and it is on special this month.