From left to right:
1. I had last week off from work. I got to snuggle with the pups quite a bit. I loved it!!
2. I had to see what all the hype was about. Cotton Candy grapes...they were good, but I think I prefer regular old grapes best.
3. I made THIS recipe for dinner last week (which was yummy), and turned the leftovers into a southwestern salad that was so DELISH!!
4. Sophie got a hold of a stress ball, I guess she was having some stress, LOL!
5. I am such a creature of habit, an apple with almond butter is my afternoon snack, pretty much every day. YUM!
6. Sophie is having an allergic reaction to the grass that Mike planted in the back yard (I think), so I looked online for ways to help her not to scratch. I found an article that said to put a t-shirt on them, it worked like a charm, and she looks super cute (and I think she likes it)!!
7. I have Kodi this week while Josh and Jess are on vacation. I like snuggling with him too!!
8. Sometimes my snack looks so pretty, so I have to take a picture of it. 1/2 banana, 4 strawberries, 1 kiwi and a teaspoon of chia seeds.
9. This was Sophie and Bella after their swim on Sunday morning. Sleepy pups.