Last week was a big fat FAIL for blogging!! I am hoping to fix that, but I am not gonna lie...my schedule is just not cooperating.
From left to right:
1. It has been hot, hot HOT around here!! But luckily it is a dry heat, LOL!
2. Mike and I ate at Kneaders for lunch, since this was our second time going there, it is now one of our regular spots.
3. I am keeping up with my challenge of walking AT LEAST three times per week~the heat does not make it easy.
4. This is still going on every night, since the sidewalks are too hot to walk on for puppy paws (and going for a walk at 9pm is just too late for us early to bed people), LOL!
5. I starting my 3rd week of Beyond Diet. I am LOVING it! I hope to do a review this week. And besides all the clean eating, I am down almost 5 pounds and back at my WW goal weight. I am hoping to drop 5 more just for fun!
6. On the Beyond Diet lifestyle, you get a cheat day. I chose Saturday to be my cheat day, and one of these babies was on my list!!
7. Just silly Soph.
8. I attempted making coconut milk (did you know that the store brands have all kinds of weird things in them?). I thought it would be a difficult process...NOPE! SO EASY. Go HERE to learn how.
9. I am loving strawberries at the moment. So DELISH!