From left to right:
1. I am addicted to zucchini and summer squash noodles so much that I am going to upgrade my veggetti to this.
2. I am LOVING my Beyond Diet experience!! The best part...you eat real food (that is delish) and are not hungry! I have had a few people ask about it, so I am going to do a review this week (Wednesday)!! I promise!
3. Just crazy Pete, he wouldn't look at the camera, silly cat!
4. Living in AZ, you get these alerts several times a week during monsoon season. It is especially funny at work, when everyone's phones go off.
5. Sophie modeling her new collar. I am not a fan of spiked collars, so when I found these online, I ordered them right away.
6. The Hersh came over on Saturday to visit. It makes me laugh that he puts Sophie and Bella in their places. I honestly don't think Soph and Bella know what to make of him, because he is so little, LOL! (I am sure Ashley would like me to add that Hersh is getting groomed this week, he looks he is a hot mess, LOL!).
7. On Saturday we celebrated 3 of my favorite Peeps, who have July birthdays.
8. We went to the BP (bark park) on Sunday. Here is Bella taking a little break from all the ball chasing and stealing (she is a kleptomaniac!).
9. I joined the Beyond Diet Edge program, and have been successfully doing my workouts for 2 weeks. And if you know me, you know I hate to work out!!