From left to right:
1. I had Monday off, to work on some stuff around the house. I made sure that I did one thing for myself~the tootsies got a little love.
2. I am the kind of person that will eat the same thing for breakfast every day. In the colder months I had oatmeal every day. Now that it is warmer, my new breakfast is Greek yogurt with berries and Kashi cereal sprinkled on top. SO YUMMY!
3. On my last trip to Target, I saw these sandals and wanted to make sure they were not "old woman-ish" so I took a picture to ask Ashley, my fashion consultant. They got a thumbs up.
4. Just some of my favorite popcorn for a snack.
5. Bella watching me eat my dinner, LOL! needless to say, she
6. These were back in stock at Sam's Club, so I picked some up for the dogs. They love them, and they are made with 5 readable ingredients (and made in the USA).
7. I am also on a salad kick. Last week it was kale, cucumbers, carrots and 3 bean salad, with poppy seed dressing.
8. After our FUN DAY Sunday, at the bark park, my car smelled like doggie breath and dog, so I picked this up while running some errands.
9. Sophie and Bella have been having some trouble with allergies, so I got them this shampoo. I love that it says "Life's an Itch" It smells yummy too. They both got a bath on Sunday.