From left to right:
1. There has been lots of news about dog treats from China making pups sick or even dying. I only buy dog treats made in the USA. I found these at Sam's Club this week that my dogs LOVE!!
2. Yup...I jumped on the Bitstrips band wagon!
3. Bella is such a snugly puppy!! If I am taking a nap, she always jumps up to snuggle with me. I know I have said it before, but pit bulls really do get a bad rap. October is Pit bull Awareness Month~this article is really good.
4. Our downstairs is turned upside down, literally!! We are going to be staining the concrete floor in our living/dining/craft room. Pete is enjoying the big mess of furniture in the family room.
5. Mike and I went to Pei Wei for our weekend lunch date. I had a buy one get one free entree coupon~HOORAY!
6. I have not had one of these in a while, so after #5, we treated ourselves to a cone~YUM!
7. My mom sent me another box of Woodstock apples. There is NO comparison to the ones I get in the store!! Thanks MOM!!
8. Kodi came over this weekend for a haircut!! He is such a sweet dog!! Sophie and Bella had fun playing with him.
9. Mike sanded our floors on Sunday...can you say GIANT MESS!! I thought #4 was stressful. I don't think I will ever get all the dust cleaned up. I am trying to keep the finished product in my mind, LOL!!