From left to right:
1. Mike sent me this picture of Bella sunning herself up in the loft. This is usually where Pete sleeps. She thought it looked comfy I guess.
2. I have been drinking less coffee at work, but I still have my favorite mug on my desk.
3. It is fall, and Pumpkin is everywhere...my house smells like a candle store (so yummy).
4. Enjoying some time with my favorite lap dogs.
5. I was feeling very domesticated, and made cinnamon rolls (with extra frosting) from scratch. They were so good, which reminded me why I don't bake (I eat them!). I packaged them up and dropped some off to Ashley & Nate and Josh & Jess.
6. Mike and I went to a wedding on Saturday, so of course we snapped a picture of us all dressed up. I could not wait to get my shoes off and put my sweat pant shorts back on (I am a casual gal)!!
7. Saturday night was spent watching the Red Sox play against the Tigers. Sophie was pretty excited about the grand slam!! World Series Baby!! Woo Hoo!!
8. Sunday we went to Josh and Jess' house (see #5) and saw this Halloween display~so CUTE!!
9. After a full week...this is what is for dinner on Sunday night (I really wanted #5).