From left to right:
1. Monday morning coffee and blog browsing on my iPad, my usual morning ritual before work.
2. On Wednesday (this is where it gets crazy), I had a little off road excitement. I was not feeling well on my way home for lunch (severe stomach cramps) and I started to feel really light headed. I was attempting to pull over, but did not make it in time, I blacked out, thankfully I only walked away with a black eye (no one else was hurt & and our car is OK). Mike came to my rescue and took care of me~Thanks Hun!!
3. My mom ordered me to go to the doctor on Thursday, so off I went, and of course had lots of blood taken. A gluten and dairy free diet may be in my future, I will keep you posted!
4. Bella (and Sophie) were my couch companions.
5. On Friday night, I ventured out with Mike to do some shopping.
6. Since my Doc suggested that coffee might be too hard on my stomach (even decaf, you can imagine my horror!), I am trying out different teas. This is going to be a HARD switch, I am not going to lie!!
7. My favorite cracker, which is neither gluten or dairy free, LOL!!
8. We are getting ready to rip out all our carpet~I cannot tell you how excited that makes me!! Apparently bamboo flooring needs to sit in your house for 2 weeks to get acclimated to its surroundings. I think painting is in my hubby's very near future (while the flooring chills out)...like next weekend!!
9. Sunday lunch, BLT with turkey bacon = YUM!