From left to right:
(I was a week ahead this month, so here is week 4 again, LOL!)
1. Driving home from work.
2. This is my busiest time of the month, at work (which I love!!). It makes the time fly by.
3. Sophie was spayed this week. We used a mobile vet, they did a great job!
4. After the anesthesia wore off on Friday, she was back to her usual playful self. We are supposed to keep her quite for 7-10 days...yeah right! She acts like nothing happened.
5. It has been hot, hot, HOT!! We Arizonians only complain when it gets above 110 degrees...so you can imagine the complaining, LOL!
6. Mike and I took Friday off to stay with Sophie, we stayed pretty close to home all weekend~which was AWESOME!
7. We did venture out on Saturday evening for a church service. We stopped at McDonald's on the way to pick up one of these. Check out the temp!
8. We bought the doggies some bones for the pups, here is Kodi enjoying his.
9. I asked Mike to vacuum for me on Sunday~that guy goes above and beyond!! He did under the sofas, walls and lamp shades. I think the job is his now!!