From left to right:
1. I have been getting these weather alerts on my iphone, which freaks me out, since it buzzes a lot. This one was at 10pm on Sunday night.
2. Mike worked a short week last week, it was nice to have my coffee buddy home in the morning~although, I did not want to go to work, LOL!
3. Since Sophie was recuperating from her surgery (spayed) it was Kodi and I alone on the walks last week.
4. We took Soph to the vet on Wednesday, we thought she might have a UTI, but $140 later, we found out she did not. We ended up putting her on antibiotics anyway, since she still was showing signs of having one.
5. Mike worked on the 4th of July, so I hung out at home with the pups. I looked for a patriotic bandana in Josh's room for a pup photo shoot, but this was the closest I could find.
6. Mike has been faithfully doing P90X for the past few weeks. Which requires a lot of protein and veggies, we have been eating lots of salads...YUM!
7. My car was in the shop on Friday (getting the A/C fixed). Mike was my cheufer, and even came to take me out for lunch. We went to Chick-fi-la. I really like their Asian salad, but almost had a heart attack when Ashley told me how many points are in the salad dressing (good thing I only used half the package)!!
8. Sipping a Jamba juice helps to make our Saturday errand more enjoyable.
9. Finally after trying to keep Sophie quiet for 10 days, she and Kodi are back at it, wrestling up a storm~those crazy dogs!!