From Left to Right:
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte=YUM!!
2. My mom sent me some apples from CT. They were eaten in a matter of days!! Nothing compares to New England apples!!
3. We all got double monitors at work (the 2 different sizes drives my OCD a little crazy), but I LOVE having 2 monitors at work (and at home)!
4. I Voted!! By mail, and I am so glad I signed up to do it that way~no line for me~WOOT!
5. Received some flowers from my church and the smelled awesome!!
6. Operation Christmas Child is in full swing at church~I LOVE being a part of this ministry! To read more go here.
7. I seriously love this dog!! I joke he is like my 3rd child...but he really is!! Yup, I'm that crazy person!!
8. Someone who used to work with me gave me the cutest Halloween gift...Thanks Scott!!! I miss working with you!!
9. Ashley got rear-ended on her way home from work (1 1/2 weeks ago). She is OK!! But I don't think her car will make it. She has had her Saturn since she learned to drive (10 years). It was a little sad to see it like that!! And it was a little sad to think she has been driving for 10 years!! That makes me...