1. Friday night is bully stick night for the pups. Bella just enjoying her treat.
2. I didn't work this weekend, and I had so many things planned to get done, but what did I do? Not a whole lot of anything. I am loving that Friends is not on Netflix!
3. I made some chocolate covered strawberries for my valentine (and I had a few too) *yum*
4. Mike and I were going to venture out and try a new restaurant to celebrate his birthday and Valentine's Day, but when I saw the reviews on Yelp, we decided to go to our favorite place instead, Sakura Japanese Steak House.
5. Mike had Sunday off, so we had one of his favorite breakfasts, and went to church.
6. The church we visited had a coffee shop inside, so of course we had to try it out. It was pretty good, but not like SB's.
7. My mom gave Mike a new Patriots blanket for his birthday, and Sophie really likes it.
8. When I was in AZ I stocked up on some of my favorite foods that I cannot get in ND. I love this raw trail mix from Sprouts.
9. At least it is sunny, right? My friends and family in New England are getting buried in snow this year, and are having colder temps. Kinda makes me glad I am in ND, LOL!