Sorry I missed a few weeks,
I was in Arizona visiting my kiddos *smile*
I also realized when I put this photo dump together, that I didn't take very many pictures of my trip, probably because I was just enjoying the time with Ashley, Nate, Josh & Jess (and Kodi, Hershey, Jax & Jill).
I worked half the week, so I wouldn't use up all my vacation time, so I got to see all my co-workers too (which was nice).
As always the visit was too short,
but Mike and the pups were happy to have me home again.
From left to right:
1. Mike and I celebrated our 29th anniversary on January 25th. It is hard to believe we have been together so long. We have surely been through so much together (some good, some not so good), But through it all, I am so lucky to have this guy by my side (and of course we went to our favorite Japanese Steakhouse for dinner).
2. Pete wanted to come to AZ with me.
3. Ashley and I tried this juice from Trader Joe's (I hit all the spots I do not have in ND, and stocked up on some of my favorite items). Ashley liked it, but I was not really a fan of this flavor, it was too gingery.
4. We also went to Sprout's (Oh, how I miss that store!!), and got my favorite raw trail mix and some organic chocolate and mint candy bars. I also hit up Target, Old Navy and Ulta (Luckily everything fit in my suitcase), and I got my haircut by my favorite stylist.
5. Hooray for the Patriots winning the Superbowl!! I will always be a New England-er at heart!!
6. I did cheat a little on my trip (Lunch with Ashley at Sweet Tomatoes), YUM!
7. I was dying to get my hands on one of these babies!! White Chocolate Mocha (my FAV). It was delicious too!! I have heard rumors that we may be getting a Starbucks in ND, I sure hope so!
8. Just Sophie laying on the bed (don't tell dad, he doesn't like the pups on the bed).
9. I unpacked my suitcases and left my clothes on my dresser, because I was too unmotivated to put them away. I finally got everything back in it's place (such a good feeling).