1. Sometimes I just think my food is photo worthy. One of my favorite snacks/lunch is plain Greek yogurt with berries, walnuts and a drizzle of raw honey.
2. I am having the hardest time finding a sweater for Bella. This one was size large and said it could fit a German Shepherd (Bella is small, for a pittie, she only weighs 48 pounds, but she is like a body builder on top, LOL). We are making it work, but it looks like she is wearing a half shirt, LOL!
3. Mike and I went to the Japanese Steak House again, it is so yummy!!
4. Saturday morning: I did a little online shopping (I am seriously addicted to Amazon now), and then logged into work to try and get caught up on a few things.
5. Walmart had my size in yoga pants (woo hoo) so I bought a few pairs and got some shirts. I seriously live in this stuff~so comfy!!
6. Just a Sunday morning selfie after I washed my hair.
7. Even though it is freezing here in ND, I still enjoy my protein shake for breakfast. Today was vanilla, strawberry and banana.
8. I am slowly but surely getting things organized around here. Sunday I tackled the coat closet and laundry closet (more pictures to come on that, hopefully). Luckily I did a lot of purging while packing, so it is pretty much just organizing now. I love THIS blog, and she is doing an organizing challenge, which helped get me motivated (want to play along?).
9. Just some snuggle time with this snugly girl on Sunday afternoon. Sophie is right next to me (not pictured). I love my pups!!