1. My Mom sent me a care package (thanks Mom!!), my tootsies are staying nice and warm with my new wool socks.
2. I made a big batch of THIS soup (thanks Ashley for the recipe!!). Let me know if you try it, it makes a lot and is so YUMMY!
3. Mike and I went out for breakfast on Saturday morning at Sharon's Restaurant. There are no big chain restaurants in Williston, I like the idea that we are supporting local business.
4. It was 30 degrees on Saturday (which didn't feel too cold to me, I must be getting used to the cold), so we took the pups on a very short walk.
5. I also found a grocery store that I really like (hooray!!). It is clean and organized and also has an organic section. Bonus: I don't have to fight the crowds at Walmart!!
6. Another goodie from my care package (see #1). This is my FAVORITE!
7. I made energy bites for a snack. Recipe is HERE. They are pretty healthy and taste like cookie dough!! YUM!
8. Another doggie ball bites the dust! Crazy pups!
9. I got a new jacket to brave the FREEZING temps. I am thankful that Ashley helps me to stay stylish :)