**Sorry for the lack of posts!! I am hoping to do much better after the holidays are over!!**
From left to right:
1. I didn't take very many pictures at Josh and Jess' wedding (I know, I cannot believe it either!! I was too busy having FUN), but I did snap one of Jess' bouquet, I love how she added succulents to it, so pretty!!
2. We got to watch Kodi while the honeymooners were in Hawaii. I sure miss that pooch!!
3. Bella was spayed on Thursday (her first one was postponed), I picked her up after work, and she was so sleepy. I wrapped her in a blanket and could not wait to get her home. She is doing great, the hard part is keeping her quiet for 2 weeks (wish me luck!!).
4. While Bella was away on Thursday (see #4)...Sophie and Kodi stayed together (they were wondering where Bella was, I think).
5. I made buttermilk pancakes for breakfast on Saturday morning. So yummy!!
6. Mike and I went to Pei Wei for lunch on Saturday~he ordered an appetizer, which, of course, he shared with me.
7. I went grocery shopping on Sunday morning (for Mike and I and the doggies).
8. I got a SB's K-cup sample pack in the mailbox~YUM!
9. Dusted of my sewing machine (literally, it was dusty!!), to mend some of Nate's clothes.