From left to right:
1. Bella had to make a trip to the emergency vet on Monday night, her incision from her spay was bleeding and coming apart. After a 3 hour wait, we came home with some antibiotics and instructions to keep her quiet (ya right!!). She was so patient waiting in the exam room!! I think she is finally on the mend!!
2. I did some shopping at a fancy grocery store this week. The produce was lined up so pretty.
3. I found this picture on my camera, from Thanksgiving. LOVE those two!!
4. I have been snacking on M&M's...I LOVE them!! But it has got to STOP!
5. Friday the 13th was last week!! Good thing I am not superstitious!!
6. My new FAV snack.
7. SERIOUSLY!! This happens to me EVERY 18 months...Jury Duty, don't get me wrong, I am happy to do my civic duty, but they really need a better shuffling system!!!
8. Mike and I are going to a new church that we LOVE!! This weeks lesson was so good and just what I needed to hear.
9. This cute girlie is ONE!! 12.15.13 is her birthday. She has brought so much joy to my life~especially during this crazy roller-coaster ride of a year!