From left to right:
1. I didn't realize until later in the day on the 12th, that it was 11-12-13 COOL!
2. I come home for lunch every day to see Sophie and Bella, and let them outside. I think they enjoy it as much as I do. They make me smile!
3. A little afternoon snack...I am glad these only come 3 to a package, LOL!
4. I am borrowing an E-collar to try out on Sophie. She gets super excited when we come home or if someone comes over. A 70 pound puppy jumping is not OK!! So far it does not really seem to phase her.
5. New creamer flavor in the house this week!!
6. I got this screen on my iPhone on Saturday. It is NOT a good screen to have! It means something went wrong with an update, and you need to restore your phone. Not so bad if you back it up regularly...grrr!! This is a public service announcement!! BACK UP YOUR PHONE!! Mine went back to November 2012, thank goodness I save my photos every week, or else I would have been really bummed!!
7. We had the kids over for lunch on Sunday (it has been too long since we have done that!!), it was nice to see everyone and catch up!
8. Sophie and Bella get tired watching me clean the house.
9. After lunch on Sunday (see #7) Ashley, Jess and I made a burlap wreath, (I ran out of ribbon, so mine is only 3/4 done). Here is Ashley's (she still wants to add some embellishments), they were super easy to make!!
(*note~this is taken on our stained concrete floors). I will show updates soon!! I just have a lot going on with Josh and Jess' wedding right around the corner ;)