1. We had a crazy storm a few weeks ago, Mike put our shade screens back up (most of them blew off) and he wanted to double check to make sure our roof tiles were intact (since a lot of our neighbors had severe roof damage), Luckily he only had to fix a couple.
2. This is my "is it Friday yet" face.
3. Seriously, we need to buy stock in KONG toys!!!
4. This is Sophie and her brother Zeus (he belongs to our neighbor). They were in puppy class together. Zeus graduated last week and Sophie will graduate this Thursday (she was behind one class, because she was spayed in July). They had such a good time together, they are both taking the puppy 2 class in a few weeks!!
5. Bella enjoying her bully stick.
6. Kodi taking a nappy!! This is his last week living here. Josh will move into his new house this weekend. I will miss both of them!!
7. Friday I volunteered with some of my co-workers at Feed My Starving Children. I enjoyed it SO MUCH!! I will definitely go again!! If you have one in your area I highly recommend giving a few hours of your time to make a difference in the lives of children.
8. Jess and I sporting the lunch lady look while we volunteered (yes hair nets were MANDATORY).
9. Mike and I did our usual errand running on Saturday and stopped for lunch HERE.