From left to right:
1. I love snuggling with these two pups in the morning. Don't let dad know, he doesn't like them on the bed.
2. Peanut butter and banana on an Ezekiel English muffin=YUM!
3. Another Chuck-it ball bites the dust (Bella likes to chew!). I seriously buy these weekly from Amazon.
4. One of my weekly preps, cutting up my "cheetah" bananas for our morning protein shakes.
5. This was the weather at the beginning of the week. Then it warmed up in to the 40's. This week is supposed to be 50-60. I hope that means spring is on the way!!
6. See #5. I am so happy it is warming up!! We have been able to take Sophie and Bella for a walk almost every day!!
7. Just a Saturday selfie with Bella.
8. With the weather warming up, it is REALLY MUDDY!! Especially since Mike and I live in a new construction area. I looked down at my boots when I was in Walmart getting my groceries, and was a little embarrassed by all the mud on my boots, but then I remembered, I was in Walmart (at least I wasn't in my pajamas, LOL!)