From left to right:
1. I am not really a hot tea drinker, but I really enjoying iced tea. One of my new favorites is Tazo Bramblewine.
2. Just a selfie while waiting at the stoplight on my way to work.
3. Now that fall is here (hello October), I am back to drinking coffee...Oh how I have missed you!!
4. Sophie and her new ball (of course Bella got one too, but they always seem to want the one the other one has...just like kids!!).
5. Friday night was zoodle (topped with ground turkey and organic spaghetti sauce) night = YUM!!
6. Bella is half way through her puppy class, she is doing so well (she is surprising me). She likes to ride in the front seat.
7. Saturday was busy with puppy school, some shopping at Old Navy, errands and grocery shopping. Chocolate cherry protein shake for dinner...so yummy!!
8. On Sunday, I was finally able to do some random things that have been on my to-do list. The chewed up doggie toy was packaged up to be returned to Goughnuts for a new one.
9. Sophie is finished with her antibiotic, and Bella goes to the vet next week to see if her Valley Fever is gone. I am hoping I don't have to do doggie meds for a while (although the pill pockets work like a charm!!).