I apologize for the lack of posts on the old blog, I am hoping to get a handle on the craziness soon.
From left to right:
1. This is my absolute favorite snack at the moment. Plain Greek yogurt (Fage) with strawberries and blueberries. SO GOOD!!
2. I took a day off from work to do some random stuff around the house. Ironing was one of those things (I live such an exciting life!).
3. I have been looking around for this brand of almond milk...finally found it at Fry's Market.
4. I broke down and bought this (since I LOVE zoodles so much!!), and gave my Veggetti to Ashley.
5. This was another purchase that Mike and I made, and let me tell you this thing is AMAZING!! We both take a protein shake for breakfast during the week, our last one was not very powerful. This one obliterates ice like nothing.
6. I decided to do the 21 Day Fix. I am on day 5, and I have to say, there are muscles that I didn't know I had. Review will be coming.
7. We have the cutest alarm clocks. 6:30 am on the weekend. Alarm #1
8. Alarm #2
9. Mike and I went to Phoenix Premium Outlet on Sunday. This was the first time I have gone (it has been open for quite a while), of course I picked up a little something for myself (and so did my hubby) *wink*