It has been a busy couple of weeks around here, hence my lack of blog posts!! Since things have been crazy, I took it pretty easy this weekend. I had some time to work on my project life album, which has been very neglected! I will share a few of my pages this week. I have decided to go the digital route for my 2012 album, and so far it is working out great!! I may actually get caught up!
And since I get so many questions regarding my phone dump template, I decided to upload a free download for my favorite blog friends!! You can download the template HERE. Directions on how to use a clipping mask in Photoshop HERE. Enjoy!!
*And don't forget to leave a comment and a link to your blog so I can see your photo dumps too!!
From Left to Right:
1. My name plate outside my cubicle at work~very official ;)
2. I went out with the girls last Friday for pedi's and dinner (we stayed and chatted until the place closed!!).
3. Dewey in his usual spot, which looks very uncomfortable in my opinion!!
4. Snack time at work~yum!
5. This is how I spent this past Friday~Good Times!! After 4 hours of questions and waiting, all the jurors were released~I am off the hook for 18 months. Not sure why I ALWAYS get summoned???
6. Mike helping with the housework~he always takes my favorite job (I really do enjoy vacuuming!!), but that is okay!! I am thankful for the help!!
7. Went out for breakfast on Saturday morning, filled up the car with gas, and got a car wash~exciting stuff!!
8. Chilling on the couch with Dewey.9. Coconut Mocha is back at Starbucks!!! One word=YUM-O!!