Last week seemed to get away from me...(again!).
From left to right:
1. I finally added pictures to the shelf over my sofa. It makes me happy to see all my favorite peeps every day!
2. This is how Mike and I prepare for the evening, LOL!. Bella likes to play catch, all night long (she looses her ball under the sofa, so we prepare back-ups).
3. Just Sophie ready for one of her naps.
4. See #2. Bella trying to get 2 balls in her mouth. She actually did it, but I wasn't fast enough snapping the photo.
5. We got our taxes done, yipeee! But No refund this year, BOOOO! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, so I guess that is good.
6. My mom sent me a peep magnet. So Cute!
7. Sometimes Pete likes to steal the ball from the dogs see #2. He is a CRAZY cat!
8. I didn't want to leave Dewey out. He doesn't steal the balls from the dogs, but he likes to tease Bella by having her chase him, here he is ready to pounce.
9. I love when the UPS man comes to my house, and since I live in Williston, with no shopping, he visits me a LOT!