1. Can this photo be any cuter?? Just little Bella waiting for me to throw her ball. This is the ritual EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT...throw the ball, she brings it back, throw the ball, repeat a million times.
2. Since I have been eating clean and mostly gluten free, I have felt so much better, and so does my tummy!! I do eat Ezekiel bread that is made with sprouted wheat (not gluten free), but easy to digest. I was craving PB&J, so I made toast (since I keep it in the freezer) and topped it with organic PNB and some of THIS that my mom sent to us. YUMMERS!!
3. Mike had a remote starter put in my truck. Can I just say, I LOVE IT!!! I didn't think I would need one, and didn't want to spend the $$ on it, but this is the BEST thing ever!! Especially when you live in ND. He made sure to get me the best one (starts from a up to a mile away), so when I am shopping at Walmart, I start her up when I am getting ready to check out, and my truck is nice and toasty warm.
4. I have been trying to get caught up at work for a while. I was able to get most of my November scanning done on Saturday. It is the most boring task EVER!! But made me so happy that it is done!! I think I might be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!
5. Both pups got a long overdue bath on Saturday night. Sophie likes getting a bath (that is why she is pictured, LOL!), Bella is not really a fan of the bathtub (so weird, since she loves to swim).
6. I have been preoccupied with work and trying to get situated in our town house, that my mail pile has gotten out of control!! Sunday I paid everything and filed it away.
7. Sunday Selfie...I am visiting my kids in about a week, and while I am in AZ I am getting my haircut (I still have not found a place here). I am ready to take the scissors to my hair...but I will wait to see my girlie Theresa!!
8. I Made some more of my favorite snack, while Mike was watching his football game last night. Recipe is HERE.
9. The corner of my office is a HOT MESS!! It is driving me CRA CRA!! Next weekend, I am figuring out where to put this