From left to right:
1. Bella trying out my new pillows for the family room sofa. She approves!
2. My vacuum bit the dust on Friday, so Mike got me a new one. I am probably the only girl who gets excited for a new vacuum cleaner!! I use them so much they only last me about a year. Can you say OCD?
3. My mom got me these slippers for Christmas, and they work AWESOME! My feet stay toasty warm (my hands and feet are always cold, so if anyone has recommendations for warm gloves, I would love suggestions!!).
4. I bought my 2015 planner, and this is just as exciting for me as (see #2). I know, weird!
5. My mom sent me hand and foot warmers a while back, and I decided to use them when Mike and I went out for dinner on Saturday night (see #6). They worked great!
6. Mike and I went out for dinner at Fuddrucker's on Saturday night (this is his dinner pictured, since I had already dug into mine, LOL!).
7. I bought a new cookbook called "Against All Grain", I am trying to eliminate gluten from my diet, I made the Zucchini Bread on Sunday and it was YUMMY! Mike even agreed.
8. New creamer flavor (this is the one item that I allow myself that is not clean eating).
9. It has gotten cold in North Dakota. brrr!